Short List of Publications:<br><br>
1. Linsi Mary Mathew, Neelakantan P.C., ``Analyzing the Network Connectivity Probability of a Linear VANET in Nakagami Fading Channels”, Book Chapter, Springer LNCS, 2014.<br>
2. Neelakantan P.C. and Babu A.V., ``Connectivity Analysis of One-Dimensional Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks in Fading Channels”, EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, Springer Open, (2012), 2012:1, DOI: 10.1186/1687-1499-2012-1.<br>
4. Neelakantan P.C. and Babu A.V., ``Computation of Minimum Transmit Power for Network Connectivity in Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks formed by Vehicles with Random Communication Range”, Wiley International Journal of Communication Systems (2012), Wiley Online Library, DOI: 10.1002/dac.2390.<br>
5. Neelakantan P.C. and Babu A.V., `` Connectivity Analysis of Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks from a Physical layer Perspective”, Springer Wireless Personal Communications, 2012, DOI: 10.1007/S11277- 012-0795-z.
6. Neelakantan P.C. and Babu A.V., `` Two-way Network Connectivity Probability of Linear Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks in the Presence of Channel Fading,'' SCIRP Communications and Networks Journal, Nov.2012
7. Neelakantan P.C. and Babu A.V., ``Selection of Minimum Transmit Power for Network Connectivity in Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks,'' in Proceedings of the Fourth IEEE International Conference on Communication Systems and Networks (COMSNETS), Bangalore (India), Jan.2012, pp. 1-6.<br>
8. Muhammed Ajeer V. K., Neelakantan P. C. and Babu A.V., ``Network Connectivity of One-Dimensional Vehicular Ad hoc Network,'' in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Communications and Signal Processing (ICCSP), Calicut (India), Feb. 2011, pp. 241-245. <br>